Mainly Fiction or Memoirs
1. The short story Bygone Winnipeg 1-2-3. This story on anti-Semitism in Winnipeg appeared in serial form in the Winnipeg Jewish Post & News in three issues in 2021: (1) February 17, pp. 22-23; (2) March 3, on-line edition; (3) September 1, pp. 28-30 & 39.
2. The poem, The Poem That Writes Itself under my female pseudonym Dee Artea was published in Mono, issue #1, October 2021. Here’s the link to the flipbook: https://www.paperturn-view.com/mono-2/mono-issue-1-pdf-lipbook?pid=MTg188283
See page p. 51 of the magazine.
See #9 &16 for other works of mine in Mono.
3. The short story Foraged was deposited in 2021 in the Archives of The Manitoba Museum under David R. Topper with my female pseudonym Dee Artea, as part of its collection of artifacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020+.
4. The short story Three Factorial!: A Tale in 3 Sections, 6 Ways, was published in Altered Reality Magazine (December 4, 2021) under my female pseudonym Dee Artea. https://www.alteredrealitymag.com/three-factorial-by-dee-artea/
See #12 & 14.
5. The short story Hidden was published in the literary magazine: Academy of the Heart & Mind, January 7, 2022. See #8, 13 & 20. https://academyoftheheartandmind.wordpress.com/2022/01/07/hidden/
6. The short story The Curious Nexus of Albert Einstein & Franz Kafka: Part Fact/Part Fiction, appeared in 2022 in serial form of 7 installments in the Winnipeg Jewish Post & News on January 19; February 2; March 16; March 30, April 13, May 25, June 22.
7. The poem When will Like go, where Goes went, when Like replaced Goes? by Dee Artea was published in CommuterLit Monday, April 11, 2022
See #11 for another poem Dee published there.
8. The short story, The Illiterate Peasant, by Dee Artea was published in the literary magazine Academy of the Heart & Mind, April 29, 2022. See # 5, 13 & 20.
9. The poem A Cold Breakfast by Dee Artea was published in the blog of Mono May 8, 2022. See #2 &16.
10. The essay, Underlined Passages was published in the on-line journal Discretionary Love, May 15, 2022. See #20, for similar memoir.
11. The poem COVID? by Dee Artea was published In CommuterLit Monday June 13, 2022.
See #7 for another poem Dee published there.
12. The story The Pit by Dee Artea was published in Altered Reality Magazine (June 29, 2022).
https://www.alteredrealitymag.com/the-pit-by-dee-artea/ See #4 & 14.
13. The poem Two Lifelines by me was published in the literary magazine Academy of the Heart & Mind, July 4, 2022. See 5, 8, &
14. The Short Story Day-dreams by Dee Artea was published in Altered Reality Magazine (July 13, 2022).
https://www.alteredrealitymag.com/day-dreams-by-dee-artea/ See #4 &12.
15. The short story Playing God: A Scientific Fable by me was published in the Winnipeg Jewish Post & News, August 3, 2022, pp. 9-10.
16. The prose poem Voice Message by me was published in the blog of Mono, August 12, 2022. See #2 & 9.
17. The prose poem I Died & Went to Heaven by Dee Artea was published in Tilted House Magazine, August 13, 2022.
18. The short story Rizpah’s Vigil by me was published in the Winnipeg Jewish Post & News, September 14, 2022, pp. 28-31.
19. The poem Seascape with Gulls: My Father’s Last Painting (an ekphrasis) by me was published in Synchronized Chaos Magazine, on October 15, 2022.
20. The story (really a memoir) The Vignette by me appeared in the literary magazine The Academy of the Heart and Mind. October 26, 2022.
This story could be paired with Underlined Passages, #10, as the final memoirs on
Sylvia that didn’t appear in my Remnants books of prose poems.
See also # 5, 8 & 13.
21. The story The Word Unspoken, by me was publish in Literary Yard October 27, 2022.
22. The story Where Are the Freckles Going? by Dee Artea was published in Bewildering Stories, issue # 973, Nov. 7, 2022.
23. The poem Elegy written in the days of awe: 2022 / 5783 by me, was published in Poetic Sun, Nov. 20, 2022.
http://www.poetic-sun.com/work Nov. 20, 2022. Scroll down to Elegy
24. The poem Scipio and Tuppance by Dee is